- Owner: Sarah Skinner
- Website: www.sharpbeak.com
- Phone: 740-779-0804
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Chillicothe, OH
1. Why is your business supporting Southern Ohio Crime Stoppers? Do you have a personal story to tell concerning crime?
I don’t really have any personal stories to share; I’ve never been a victim of crime or been touched by it personally. I support SOCS because it is simply the right thing to do. And since SOCS is financially sound, I have the freedom to contribute with something other than money. This makes me truly happy because I feel like I am giving more of myself than I would be if I was just writing a donation check.
2. How is your business supporting the Community?
I am always willing to donate design services to local charities. I firmly believe that non-profit organizations need better exposure, and that solid graphic design coupled with focused marketing is the only way to accomplish that.
3. Why should Southern Ohio businesses do business with your company?
Small businesses typically struggle to get noticed because good design can be so expensive! So I work with companies on a budget, offering payment plans (in addition to reasonable prices) so they can get what they need to be successful without going bankrupt just to pay for it.